Friday, July 20, 2007

Good-day sunshine?

Oops, I guessed I wished for the rain a little too soon. Now I'm wishing for the sun. This weather is really perfect for us Washingtonians as Blake pointed out so accurately, because we love to talk about the weather. What would we do without our weather?(and our Mountain and the Mariners). For myself I am very glad it is cool and rainy. I love it. I almost made myself a cup of hot chocolate today--in the middle of July! I was just on Steph's blog and she had 14 comments. Sometimes I wonder, Is anybody out there?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still here mom! I wonder the same thing about my blog and I would have also enjoyed a cup of cocoa today!

Anonymous said...

It's getting to the point where a person has to post a comment on their own post. Now that's not right!

Anonymous said...

I want the sunshine! How could you love the rain so much?? You must be a true blue washingtonian through and through.

Jen said...

I'm here too! I have to say I have been enjoying the rain too because then I dont have to water the garden. Its also nice that it doenst get too blazing hot. The rain keeps WA beautiful!

Evelyn said...

Funny mom! Evy and I had hot chocolate today- because it was so rainy and wet... we were soaked through and through after our little walk.

Jen said...

Lets hope for good weather tomorrow so we can enjoy all the outdoor festivities in Seattle!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.