Sunday, August 12, 2007

Celebrate

What a great day we had Saturday. We attended David's White Coat ceremony--his advancement into the clinic part of his dental education. We technically can now call him Dr. Stevens. Oh my goodness, two Dr Stevens in the family. We were so proud as he received his white coat. We even watched him work on his first patient, none other than Katy. She was fascinated with the air thingamajiggy and showed great interest in all things dental, so who knows where it will lead. Another dentist in the family?

After the ceremony we met Michelle and the mysterious boyfriend Aaron at P.F. Chang's. He was very nice and we liked him--cute too.

















4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Really cute, Mom! I think our fam needs to venture out and find a new profession- enough dentists already! haha.
I love the pictures. Mickey's boyfriend is pretty cute!

Unknown said...

Mom-So cute, can you email me a copy of that pic for Katy's baby book?? I wonder when I will get to meet Aaron.

Jen said...

You totally beat me to the blogging! Now I dont have any new pics to post.... we must be hanging out way too much because we're always trying to post about the same thing! haha. I concur about Aaron- he seemed very nice.

Anonymous said...

--Dave said...
That he's too lazy to create an account so he'll post under anonymous. It was great to have you guys there! We always have a great time--I know Aaron was cute and all...but it might be embarrasing if he gets to reading all of these comments! Besides there were 2 cute guys there! (hint: both were under 50! just kidding!)