Sunday, December 9, 2007

Going to the Chapel

What a great time I had in Las Vegas attending Chelsea's wedding. Since none of you could attend check out the pictures of Chelsea and Bryce aka Mr. and Mrs. Bohman. Chelsea looked absolutely gorgeous. Bryce is one lucky man. I can't believe she is all grown up and MARRIED. I know it's cliche, but it seems like yesterday she was a little girl with those adorable dimples and curly hair. Wow, look at her now. If you read this Chelsea please know we love you and wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

I also had a great time hanging out with Dianne and being her moral support. Dianne handled everything beautifully, but it's hard marrying off a daughter. She was a trooper and we had lots of fun together just being sisters.(Please excuse the "eyes" on my pix--technical difficulties.)





3 comments:

Jen said...

What a beautiful bride! Thats so great that Chelsea's married- I havent seen her for some time!

Evelyn said...

Cute pictures Mom!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.