Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where do souvenirs come from? China, of course.



Our recent Asian cruise began in Hong Kong and so did our quest for the best souvenirs for family and friends. We were only in Hong Kong the first day of our trip but it turned out to be the place for primo stuff at cheap prices -- Stanley Market by name. This is where most of your presents came from including those beautiful silk robes, which I'm sure you are all wearing, right? In Hong Kong Chris purchased a tailor-made suit. When it arrived it fit perfectly and had a special label stating "Hand Tailored for Chris Stevens". This is the way to buy clothes. Good-bye JC Penney.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom I like the pic of you and Dad. I also like the idea of putting a scripture on here. Good one! I do wear my robe. I love it.